When you create a new client, you'll be able to choose team members that will be working with this client. However, you can add new users to your clients by following these instructions:
- Click on the Clients tab at the top.
- Find the client you'd like to adjust. Note: You can use the search or filtering options to easily find the client.
- Click the View Client button on the client you'd like to adjust.
- Click the Edit link in the top right.
- Click the Update button in the Client Users section in the lower right. Note: You can also remove non-administrator users by clicking the "remove from project" link on the specified user.
- Choose the user you'd like to add to the client in the drop down at the top.
- Click the Add button.
- Click on the Admin tab at the top.
- Click on the Users tab on the left.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) on the user you'd like to add to a client. Note: Administrative accounts are already associated with all clients in the account. Therefore, if you click edit on an administrative account, you will not see the Clients tab mentioned in the next step.
- Click on the Clients tab towards the bottom.
- Click on the Add to Clients link on the right.
- Check the box for the client you'd like to add this user to.
- Click the Add to Client(s) button at the bottom.