You will first need to login into your SignsearchPRO account:
- Login at pro.signsearch.com
You can create bid queues with multiple contractors for any of your projects in PRO. This is useful if you'd like to build up a list of contractors and email them bid requests all at the same time. Here's how:
- Search for the contractors for your project. If you're unsure of how to do this, please view our How to Search like a PRO user guide.
- Select the contractor(s) you'd like to add to this project's bid queue by checking their listings on the right hand side.
- Hover over the clock icon and click on the Add to Project Bid Queue link.
- This will be automatically linked to the project you've searched from. Ensure the project and contractors in this pop-up window are correct and click on the Add to Project Bid Queue button at the bottom.
- You will then see a confirmation window stating the contractors have been added to this project's bid queue. You can click the link to the project if you'd like to view all the bid queue for this project.
- You can click on the Contractors Added to Project Bid Queue header to expand the section and see all of the contractors you've added. Note: You can view their profile or remove them from the queue by clicking the corresponding links on the right.
- If you're ready to request a bid from the contractor(s) in your list, check their box on the left and click the Email List button. If you have more questions on this, please view our How to manage bids user guide.