If you are a wholesale provider of catalog products for the VCG Store program, VCG will make any requested updates to your product offering, including suggested retail selling prices, updated SKU's, and titles through a simple MS Excel template.
All that you need to do is request a spreadsheet of the products you are offering in the Stores program and we will send you the spreadsheet for you to update and then send back to VCG.
The spreadsheet consists of these fields.
- objectID (VCG's unique product identifier that must be retained)
- sku (your SKU)
- title (your product's title)
- quantity (your quantity for pricing)
- msrp (your suggested retail selling price - based on associated quantity)
- deleted (if the product should be deleted, just enter 1 in this field)
We will then update the information in the Stores online catalog.
Please ensure that you retain VCG's unique "objectID" field.
If you have new products to add to the Stores online catalog, please contact VCG support.