How to add notes to a project
You can add notes to a project by following these steps:
- Click on the Projects tab at the top.
- Click View Project on the project you’d like to add notes to.
- Click on the Notes tab on the left hand side.
- You will first need to add a “Note” by clicking the Note link in the upper right.
- This should have a general title that you’ll add comments to. While creating a note, you can also enter a comment. Once completed, click the Add Note button.
- Once you have your note created, you can add additional comments by clicking the Add a new Comment link at the bottom of the note.
- You’ll also be able to select users in your company to send the comment to, and add attachments if necessary. Once completed, click the Add Comment button at the bottom.
- You can delete your own comments by clicking the trash icon on the right of the comment, however, notes cannot be deleted.