You will first need to login into your SignsearchPRO account:
- Login at pro.signsearch.com
First, let's go over some specifics and then we'll cover how to upload and access these files:
- PRO users can only access additional insurance certificates for contractors in their Company’s Network.
- The My Network section will allow the user to upload a contractor additional insured file and provide an expiration date on behalf of the contractor.
- We show additional insured certificates and expiration dates on Contractor Profile Pages in the PRO Insurance tab for contractors in the user’s network only.
- The PRO Contractor will receive an email when their additional insured certificate is nearing the expiration date. Any contractor with expired certificates will be moved into a "Suspended" status.
Now let’s discuss how you can upload and view these certificates as a SignsearchPRO user:
- Once logged in, click on the My Network tab.
- Find the contractor you’d like to add this for. Note that you can click on the column header to sort per that column.
- Once you find the contractor you’d like to add insurance certificates for, click the plus symbol within the Insurance Certificates column. Note: You can have up to two COI's added per contractor profile. If you're not seeing the plus symbol, you'll need to delete an expired COI to make room.
- Add a title for the certificate.
- Drag and drop the file or click to browse for it on your computer.
- Add a certificate expiration date.
- Click Submit.
Once you’ve uploaded these certificates, you can then view them from the My Network tab:
- While viewing your network connections (step 1 above), click the Binoculars icon on the Company that you’d like to view the certificates for.
- You’ll then be presented with a screen showing your Title, a thumbnail of the certificate, the expiration date.
- To view or download the certificate, simply click the down arrow on the thumbnail.
- You can also delete this certificate at this time.
You can also view these certificates within the Contractor’s profile:
- Once within the contractor’s profile, simply click the Pro Insurance tab.