This feature is only available for PRO Connect Subscribers
Follow these steps:
- Click on the Local tab at the top.
- Click on the My Network option.
- Find the vendor you’d like to add this for. Note that you view a list of your vendors by clicking the List Viewicon in the upper-right.
- Once you find the vendor you’d like to add insurance certificates for, click the plus symbol within the COI column. Note: You can have up to two COI's added per vendor profile. If you're not seeing the plus symbol, you'll need to delete an expired COI to make room.
- Add a title for the certificate.
- Drag and drop the file or click to browse for it on your computer.
- Add a certificate expiration date.
- Click Submit.