You will first need to login into your SignsearchPRO account:
- Login at pro.signsearch.com
You can add a project by following these steps:
- Click on the White Plus symbol in the upper right located under "Logout". then choose the New Project option. You could also access this by clicking on the Admin tab in the navigation bar at the top, then click the + New Project link in the upper right.
- The first step in creating a new Project is to assign it to a Client. If need by, you can also create a new Client on this page. Once the Client is chosen, choose a location. Again, you can add a new Location at this time as well.
- The Project Details fields will automatically populate with the information filled out for that Location. At this time, you'll be able to adjust more specific project details such as Start / End Dates, Status, Project Number, etc. Fill out the necessary fields and click on the Add Project button at the bottom.
- Once you've clicked this button, you'll be brought back to the Projects tab with the Project's details. If you'd like to edit this furthermore, you can click on the Edit icon in the upper right..
Once you've created your Project(s), you'll be able to see them listed out on the Projects tab. Note that you can also toggle in between the active projects and archived projects by clicking either the (Archived / Cancelled Projects) link or (Active Projects) link on the upper left hand side of your screen.