You will first need to login into your SignsearchPRO account:
- Login at pro.signsearch.com
You can add a project by following these steps:
- Click on the White Plus symbol in the upper right, then choose the New Project option.
- The first step in creating a new Project is to assign it to a Client. You'll need to search for the client either by the Client ID or the Client Name.
- Once you've selected a client you'll need to select a Location. Again, you can search via the Number, ID, or Name.
- The Client and Location fields will then automatically populate with the information filled out for the corresponding Client and Location. At this time, you'll be able to fill out the project details fields and click on the Add Project button at the bottom. Note: The only two required fields are the title of the Project as well as the Project type but we suggest you fill out all of the information you have.
- Once you've clicked Add Project, you'll be brought back to the Projects tab with the Project's details. If you'd like to edit this furthermore, you can click on the Edit icon in the upper right.
Once you've created your Project(s), you'll be able to see them listed out on the Projects tab. Note that you can also toggle in between the active projects and archived projects by clicking either the (Archived / Cancelled Projects) link or (Active Projects) link on the upper left hand side of your screen.