You can request bids by following these steps:
- Once you find the vendor you'd like to request a bid from, select their listing on the right hand side. If you're unsure of how to search for these vendors, please view our Search like a PRO user guide.
- Hover over the envelope icon and click the Email List link.
- You may want to use the default Bid Request email template from the Email Template drop down at the top. Note that you can add your own email templates as well, click here to learn more.
- Ensure that the "Add recipient(s) to project bid queue?" check box remains checked.
- Ensure all of the information within this form is correct and click Send. This vendor will then receive your bid request and can send you a bid back. Once you receive the bid, you can approve or deny it. View the Award Bid section to learn how to award bids.
You can award a bid by following these steps:
- View the Project you've requested a bid for. If you're unsure of how to navigate to the project, click here.
- Click on the Bids tab on the left.
- Expand the Vendors Added to Project Bid Queue section by clicking on it.
- To start the approval of the bid, click the Enter Bid icon for the sign vendor.
- Enter in their bid information and click the Award Bid button at the top (Note: this will change the status of the project to "Awarded". If you remove this award, it'll change the status of the project to "Out for bid".). If you'd like to record this bid for informational purposes only, and not award the bid, you can click the Submit button at the bottom instead and return to this section later to award the bid.
Please note that awarding a bid in PRO does not send any notifications to the sign vendor. It is recorded only for your internal purposes and enables you and your colleagues to easily identify sign vendors that have done work for you in a PRO search result. Look for the blue "trophy" icon next to the vendor's name in a search result to quickly identify companies you've worked with. Then, click on the vendor's profile and view the specific project(s) under the PRO Details tab (under Past Projects & Ratings).