You can request bids by following these steps:
- Search for vendors.
- Select the vendor(s) on the left by checking their box.
- Click the Send Email link.
- Type your email or select an email template.
- Ensure that the "Add recipient(s) to project bid queue?" check box remains checked.
- Ensure all of the information within this form is correct and click Send. This vendor will then receive your bid request and can send you a bid back. Once you receive the bid, you can approve or deny it. View the Award Bid section to learn how to award bids.
You can award a bid by following these steps:
- View the Project you've requested a bid for.
- Click on the Bids tab on the left.
- Expand the Vendors Added to Project Bid Queue section by clicking on it.
- To start the approval of the bid, click the Enter Bid icon for the sign vendor.
- Enter in their bid information and click the Award Bid button at the top (Note: this will change the status of the project to "Awarded". If you remove this award, it'll change the status of the project to "Out for bid".). If you'd like to record this bid for informational purposes only, and not award the bid, you can click the Submit button at the bottom instead and return to this section later to award the bid.
If you'd like to remove the award, reach out to VCGSupport@VCGCorporate.com with the corresponding Project and Vendor details.