How to generate reports
Follow these simple steps to generate a report:
- To generate a report select Reports tab at the top. If you have not generated any reports in the past, you will receive a notification here stating that.
- You can generate an Excel file (Report) for all of the tabs on the left hand side except Contractors. For this example, we'll click on the Locations tab on the left.
- Next, click Export List on the top-right.
- This will give you the option to download the Excel file right away, or you can always access it again by clicking the Exports tab.
- You can then delete them by clicking on the check box on the left and then click the blue Delete Selected button.