You can add files to a Contractor's Profile for easy access. Please note these files are for internal purposes only. If you'd like to create a secure drop site where these contractors can download the file(s), click here to learn how. Here's how to add a file to a contractor's profile for internal purposes:
- View the contractor's profile you'd like to add a file to. If you're unsure of how to do this, please view our Search like a PRO user guide.
- Click on the PRO Details tab.
- Click on the + symbol within the Files section.
- Click the To attach files... section.
- Find the file on your computer and select it.
- Click Open.
- If need be, include a title and description and click the Upload File button at the bottom.
- Once you've uploaded the file, you can access this same section to download the files as well! If it's an image file, then you just need to right click on the image to save or download it. If it's another file type (Excel File for example), there will be a Green Arrow icon that you can click to download the file.