You will first need to login into your SignsearchPRO account:
- Login at pro.signsearch.com
- Once logged in select Admin tab at the top.
- From the tabs on the left select Settings & Preferences.
- Here you can adjust your Company Info, which includes the name, email, contact and timezone.
- Next, you have the option to adjust the Application Settings, including the title, email subject prefix and the Company logo which will replace the Signsearch PRO logo in the top left corner of the browser.
- You can edit the Company Signature for your company. Click here to learn more about setting up a company signature.
- Finally, you can also update the account color scheme in the Colors section to give your users a company specific experience that better aligns with your company aesthetic. Click here to learn more about adjusting your color scheme.
- Once you've completed your changes select Update Settings & Preferences at the bottom.