- Once logged in select the Store tab at the top.
- Next, hover over Products and select Update Pricing.
- On the Update Pricing page you can select from three product options including: DYO Products, DYO Wearables and RTS Products. This can take a moment to export
- Once the export is complete click the link to download the xslx file. (Microsoft Excel required to view / update exported files.)
- Adjust the Price for each product you wish to update and Save the file. For more advanced editing capabilities please see the Advanced Updates
- To add your new file select Back to Update Pricing.
- In the Upload Price Sheet section select Choose File.
- Target the file you wish to upload and select Open (double-clicking works as well).
- Once the file has been added select Upload.
- When the process is complete you will receive a notification. At this point your prices will have updated.
The exported file will have the majority of columns grayed out to specify what not to change. This is the best way to prevent unwanted changes to your stores product records.
That said, these fields are editable and can be very powerful when used correctly.
- This first section (Column A-F) display the portion of the product you will likely never need to adjust. This includes the MasterObject, Department, DepartmentObjectId, Title, ObjectID and Sku attributes (these columns will go untouched in most cases). Notice rows 7-20 are identical; this will become more clear in the next step.
- In the second section (Column G) controls the Quantity and more specifically the Tier Pricing. In this example the first row is a 2” x 10” Banner product with no Tier pricing. The second product (rows 7-20) has 14 different pricing tiers controlled by the quantity column.
- The last section (Column H) is for Pricing. This is used to update the pricing and tier pricing for a product.
- To add another pricing tier you can Copy a row (example: row 20) then right-click the following row and select Insert Copied Cells.
- Next, you need to edit the Quantity and Price columns. Once saved you can Upload your update price sheet.
Opening Exported Files:
We suggest using Microsoft Excel to update your exported pricing spreadsheets. Click here to view a helpful guide on opening xlsx files and alternative options for editing them.