You will first need to login into your SignsearchPRO account:
- Login at pro.signsearch.com
You will need to be logged in as an administrator or account manager in order to change a user's role. Once logged in, follow these instructions:
- Click on the Admin tab at the top.
- Click on the Users tab on the left.
- Click the edit icon (pencil) on the user you'd like to update.
- Click on the View/Change Permissions link.
- The four available user roles will now be displayed on the left hand side of this window. Select the user role you'd like to set for this user, and click Save Permissions.
If you'd like to adjust the user permissions for a role specifically, rather than changing a user to another role like we've done in this user guide, click here to learn how.