The Statistics tab contains detailed reports on how resources associated with your Website are used.
The following information is presented in charts:
- Disk space used by websites, databases, and other files located in your webspace.
- Traffic used by FTP and web services during the current month.
- FTP field shows the information about the total size of files transferred to and from the webspace over the file transfer protocol.
- HTTP field shows the information about the total amount of data transferred from all of your websites over HTTP protocol, that is, retrieved by web browsers.
AWStats is a powerful and feature rich tool that generates advanced web, streaming, ftp or mail server statistics, graphically.
Some of the detailed reporting that AWStats is able to show you includes:
- Number of visits, and number of unique visitors
- Visits duration and last visits
- Days of week and rush hours
- Domains/Countries of hosts visitors
- Hosts list
- Most viewed, entry and exit pages
- Operating Systems used
- Browsers used
Clients with websites created after April 22, 2019 (v2.0)
To learn how to view your statistics, click here.