You will first need to have your rating criteria in place.
Create new rating criteria:
- Click on the plus symbol in the upper right in the Past Projects & Ratings section.
- Click the Add Ratings Criteria link.
- Name the rating criteria. Some examples of rating criteria include: Timeliness, Quality, Responsiveness, etc. If you'd like to have a single overall star rating, I'd suggest creating the rating criteria and naming it "General" or "Overall".
- Click Submit.
- Now when you're internally rating a contractor, you can give them a different rating for each criteria. You will still be able to leave a comment as well.
To rate a contractor for internal use only:
- Navigate to the Contractor's profile. If you're unsure of how to do this, please view our Search like a PRO user guide.
- Click on the PRO Details tab.
- Click the Rate this project link on the project you'd like to rate.
- You must have added this contractor to a project's bid queue or have awarded the project to the contractor.
- You can only rate projects that you're assigned to as the project lead.
- Provide a one (1) to five (5) star rating. One star means poor, five stars means excellent. The ratings can be used in half-star increments.
- Type in a comment into the Comments section if you'd like.
- Click Save Changes.
You can also publicly rate contractors in PRO. Click here to learn how.