Custom images may be used in other parts of your Website, including any default page, or custom pages you may want to create.
To upload a custom image to your Website that is not in one of the pre-defined image areas (Graphic Header or Page Image), you must first load your image to your Image Library.
Click here to learn how to add a custom image to your Image Library, then,
- Click on the Website tab at the top.
- Click on the Image Library link.
- Retrieve the image path URL from your Image Library. Directly above the Image Library window you will notice a URL in bold. This is the path to enter when placing an image on your page. You will need to add the image filename to the end of the URL string. In the example below, we will be uploading an image named "Equipment.jpg", and the example path URL (in bold) is http://www.myvcgstore.com/images/996842F6/[image_name], therefore
- myvcgstore.com is your Website domain
- 996842F6 is a system generated folder for your custom image library
- [image_name] will be the filename of your image, in this example, Equipment.jpg
Note: the complete image path URL for this example is: http://www.myvcgstore.com/images/996842F6/Equipment.jpg