- Click on Store at the top.
- Next hover over Products and select DYO Products.
- Find the product you'd like to clone, and click on the Clone icon on the right.
- Click the blue Clone button, and then click the blue Save button prior to making any changes. Now you can make any adjustments necessary to the fields that pop up on the new window you're presented with, or you can simply clone it as-is. Once the product is set up per your specifications, click the blue Save button at the top once more. It is important to note that you want to save the cloned product as-is, once it's saved you can then start making adjustments to it. Please allow up to a minute for this to process, as there is a lot of data being transferred.
- Once it's done loading, it will bring you into the product. You can then edit it furthermore and click Save. If you have more questions on how to edit this product, please view our How to edit custom product article.
Note: Once a product is cloned, you'll be able to find it under the "Your DYO Products" section. The original product you cloned from will remain under "Your DYO Products".