A stand-alone Custom Page is a page that you have created and added outside of the default pages that VCG provided with your Website. A custom page URL (Page URL) is auto-generated by the system when the page is created. It is this Page URL that you need to use for linking to your Custom Page.
Follow these steps to link to a stand-alone Custom Page:
- Click on the Website tab at the top.
- Hover over Site Content and click Custom Pages from the navigation drop down menu
- Copy the Page URL associated with your Custom Page to your clipboard.
- Navigate to the page that you want to page the Page URL in (in this example we are providing a hyperlink to the Click here text in the Body Content of our About page (Website > Site Content > About) and highlight the text that is to be hyperlinked.
- Click on the Link icon.
- Paste the Page URL in the URL field.
- Click OK.
- You will see your hyperlinked text in the Body Content window.
- Click Save Changes.