Clients with websites created prior to April 22, 2019 (v1.0)
Custom pages allow you the flexibility to create a page specific to your site's needs. Create a custom page on your website by following these simple steps:
- Click on the Website tab at the top.
- Hover over Site Content and click Custom Pages from the navigational drop down menu located in the header of your site.
- Click the Add Custom Page button.
- Select the type of page you are creating. Your choices are:
- Fill out the Main Navigation Title field. This is the text that will appear in your main site navigation. This field is required.
- Fill out the Page Title field in the Meta Tags section. This is the text that will appear in the top of your browser window. This field is required.
- Fill out other Meta Tag fields as desired.or,
- Choose the Subpage location from the dropdown. If you’re selecting a main navigation item, your page will be created as a dropdown menu item from an existing main navigation item. The Stand Alone option will not appear under any navigation item, a hyperlink will be necessary to access this page.
- Fill out the Page Title field in the Meta Tags section. This is the text that will appear in the top of the browser window when the user is on that page. This field is required.
- Fill out the Navigation Title field. This is the text that will appear in the navigation dropdown menu when Subpage is selected. This field is required.
- Fill out other Meta Tag fields as desired.
You can edit custom pages by following these simple steps:
- Click on Website.
- Hover over Site Content and click on Custom Pages.
- Click the link to the page you'd like to edit.
- Make your adjustments and click Save Changes at the bottom.
Clients with websites created after April 22, 2019 (v2.0)
Due to restricted access to web files, changes to your website are made by VCG Support staff.
Your Website Services subscription includes 3 complimentary support incidences (tickets) per year (unused support incidences cannot carry over from one year to the next). Additional standard support tickets can be purchased for $50 per incident. Non-standard support incidents can be purchased at $100 per hour, tallied in 30-minute increments.
To request changes to your website, please contact VCG support.