Clients with websites created prior to April 22, 2019 (v1.0)
Graphic headers are images that reside above your page's main content and below its navigational header. Typically these graphic header images are used to promote or highlight company specialties, Design Your Own (DYO) products or to just provide each page with a different graphical element. You can have different Graphic Headers for each page, and the Home page Graphic Header size can be set to a different size than the rest of the site.
To add or update your Graphic Headers, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Website tab at the top.
- Hover over Site Content and select the page you want to edit your Graphic header from the navigational drop down menu.
- Click on the Graphic Header Images tab on the left.
- In Graphic Header Display you have 3 options:
- Single banner image - this will display 1 image at a time and will not be animated, even if you have multiple images loaded into your Active section. Selecting this option also removes the Graphic Header navigation.
- Banner slide show - this option will create a slide show of the images you have in your Active section. Only select this option if you have more than 1 image in your Active section. Selecting this option with only 1 image in your Active section will produce undesirable results.
- Do not display Graphic Headers - This option will turn off your Graphic Header display even if you have images loaded into your Active section.
- To add Graphic Header images to your Active section click the checkbox next to the images in your Available Graphic Header Images section, or
- Click on Click to browse in the Upload Graphic Header Images section to upload a new image.
- To remove a Graphic Header image the Active list, click the red X next to the image in the Active Graphic Header section.
- Click Save Changes.
To adjust the Navigation style, Background color or Graphic Header size (height):
- Click Website and in the secondary navigation select Site Design.
- Select Graphic Header from the dropdown.
- Once done making your adjustments click Save changes.
You can also download our default Graphic Headers for your VCG hosted website. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click on Resources at the top.
- Click on the Website tab.
- Download the Graphic Header you'd like to use and follow the above steps to upload it to your desired page.
Clients with websites created after April 22, 2019 (v2.0)
Due to restricted access to web files, changes to your website are made by VCG Support staff.
Your Website Services subscription includes 3 complimentary support incidences (tickets) per year (unused support incidences cannot carry over from one year to the next). Additional standard support tickets can be purchased for $50 per incident. Non-standard support incidents can be purchased at $100 per hour, tallied in 30-minute increments.
To request changes to your website, please contact VCG support.