Graphic headers are images that reside above your page's main content and below its navigational header. Typically these graphic header images are used to promote or highlight company specialties, Design Your Own (DYO) products or to just provide each page with a different graphical element. You can have different Graphic Headers for each page, and the Home page Graphic Header size can be set to a different size than the rest of the site.
To add or update your Graphic Headers, follow these simple steps:
- Click on Website > Site Content > and select the page you want to edit your Graphic header from the navigational drop down menu.
- Click on the Graphic Header Images tab.
- In Graphic Header Display you have 3 options:
- Single banner image - this will display 1 image at a time and will not be animated, even if you have multiple images loaded into your Active section. Selecting this option also removes the Graphic Header navigation.
- Banner slide show - this option will create a slide show of the images you have in your Active section. Only select this option if you have more than 1 image in your Active section. Selecting this option with only 1 image in your Active section will produce undesirable results.
- Do not display Graphic Headers - This option will turn off your Graphic Header display even if you have images loaded into your Active section.
- To add Graphic Header images to your Active section click the checkbox next to the images in your Available Graphic Header Images section, or
- Click on Click to browse in the Upload Graphic Header Images section to upload a new image.
- To remove a Graphic Header image the Active list, click the red X next to the image in the Active Graphic Header section.
- Click Save Changes.
You can also download our default Graphic Headers for your VCG hosted website. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click on Resources in the blue bar at the top.
- Click on the Website tab.
- Download the Graphic Header you'd like to use and follow the above steps to upload it to your desired page.