The Gallery allows you to upload images to your Website that will be visible on the Gallery page of your Website or the Gallery on your Signsearch listing. We have built the Photo Gallery functionality to allow you to have up to 6 collections with 20 images per collection.
The gallery page allows you to perform 3 different functions, they are:
To manage your collections, follow these simple steps:
- Click on Gallery > Manage Collections from the navigation menu.
- To add a collection, click Add Collection and enter the collection name in the Collection Name field. Click Add. Note: Collection names cannot contain special characters.
- To rename a collection, click Rename Collection and select the collection to rename from the My Collections drop down menu. Enter the new name of the collection in the New Collection Name field. Click Update.
- To remove a collection, click Remove Collection and select the collection to be removed from the My Collections drop down menu. Click Remove.
To upload images, follow these simple steps:
- Click on Gallery > Upload Images from the navigation menu.
- Select the collection to add images to from the Select Collection drop down menu.
- Click the Click to browse field to select an image from your local computer. Please note the acceptable file formats, sizes, and other specifications noted above.
- Enter they image description in the Image Description field. This text will appear below your image in your gallery.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 for up to 20 images per collection.
- When all images have been selected, click Submit.
To remove images, follow these simple steps:
- Click on Gallery > Remove Images from the navigation menu.
- Click on the thumbnail of the image you want to remove, then click Remove to permanently remove your image.