Clients with websites created prior to April 22, 2019 (v1.0)
Add HTML directly into your web pages by following these simple steps (this is for those who know HTML already):
- Click on the Website tab at the top.
- Hover over Site Content and find the page you wish to edit.
- Once you have located the page you wish to add HTML to, in the Body Content editor click on Source.
- You can now add HTML directly into your page.
- When you are done making edits you can view the Body Content again by clicking Source to preview your changes.
- Click Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
Clients with websites created after April 22, 2019 (v2.0)
Changes to your website are made by logging into your cPanel account and then by using any HTML editor (example Dreamweaver, Notepad ++, etc). We're happy to help you make your changes. If you'd like us to help, please contact support. To learn more about the new version (2.0), click here.