Add HTML directly into your web pages by following these simple steps (this is for those who know HTML already):
- Click on Website > Site Content > and find the page you wish to edit.
- Once you have located the page you wish to add HTML to, in the Body Content editor click on Source.
- You can now add HTML directly into your page.
- When you are done making edits you can view the Body Content again by clicking Source to preview your changes.
- Click Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.