Certain (DYO) Products are set up as "Lock Order Quantity" products. This means that you have the ability to restrict the specific available-to-order quantities that your customers can select to order in your storefront via a "drop-down" quantity selector.
Lock Order Quantity products will be identified by the message that appears when you click to modify your tiered pricing.
Each store has the ability to set both its own unique available-to-order quantity options and the associated unit pricing per quantity for each of these products.
Many of our commercial printing products, such as business cards, flyers, brochures, etc, have been established as "Lock Order Quantity" products.
Adjust locked quantities and prices:
- Click on Store > Products > DYO Products.
- Click the Config icon next to the corresponding product.
- You will now see all of the variations associated with that product. Click the Tiered Pricing icon on any of the available variations.
- Modify prices based on cost-per-1.
- Tiers can be removed by clicking the Delete button.
- Click Add Level to create a new quantity tier. Fill out the columns for "Qty" (Quantity), "Price", and "Self" cost.
- Click Save.
Note: Tiers listed here will be available as a drop-down quantity purchase option for the customer (excluding quantity of 1).