Clients with websites created prior to April 22, 2019 (v1.0)
While we've taken great care to provide you with pre-existing pages for several products and services pages, we may not have covered the extent of what your company offers.
To add new Product and Services sub-categories, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Website tab at the top.
- Hover over Site Content and click Products/Services from the navigational drop down menu.
- Click Add Product / Add Service, depending on the category you choose.
- Enter your Navigation Title in the input field. This is the text what will appear in the Products/Services drop down menu. This field is required.
- Enter your Page Title. This is what appears in the top of the browser window. This field is required.
- Enter Meta Keywords as desired.
- Enter Meta Description as desired.
- Fill out the Page Header section as desired. Place cursor in the Content Editor and type your Page Header.
- Enter Body Content by placing cursor in Content Editor and entering Body Content. Users with HTML and CSS knowledge can click on the Source button to edit the HTML.
- Click, Click to browse to upload appropriate Page Images. If Page images are not desired on this page, click the Do not display Page Images on this page checkbox.
- Click Save Changes to add your page.
- Click Return to Products/Services to return to the Product/Services list.
Clients with websites created after April 22, 2019 (v2.0)
Due to restricted access to web files, changes to your website are made by VCG Support staff.
Your Website Services subscription includes 3 complimentary support incidences (tickets) per year (unused support incidences cannot carry over from one year to the next). Additional standard support tickets can be purchased for $50 per incident. Non-standard support incidents can be purchased at $100 per hour, tallied in 30-minute increments.
To request changes to your website, please contact VCG support.