Clients with websites created prior to April 22, 2019 (v1.0)
Every product or service category has varying number of sub-categories already created and populated with pre-written text and default images. You can toggle the visibility of these pre-configured text with the click of a button.
To turn on/off pre-configured product/service pages, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Website tab at the top.
- Hover over Site Content and click Products/Services from the navigational drop down menu.
- Click the checkbox next to each Product/Service page you want to turn on.
- Click Default Info to preview the default content for that page.
- Click Edit to edit the content on that page.
- Click Save Changes after all your selections have been made.
Clients with websites created after April 22, 2019 (v2.0)
Changes to your website are made by logging into your cPanel account and then by using any HTML editor (example Dreamweaver, Notepad ++, etc). We're happy to help you make your changes. If you'd like us to help, please contact support. To learn more about the new version (2.0), click here.