The content editor is equipped with preset templates to help you create attractive layouts for your pages without prior HTML knowledge. Templates are pre-defined, ready-made document page layouts with text formatting and styling as well as other elements.
Choose a content template for any of your pages by following these simple steps:
- Click on the Website tab at the top.
- Hover over Site Content and click on the page you wish to edit.
- Once you have located the page you wish to use a content template on, in the Body Content editor click the Template button.
- Select a template. If you leave the Replace Actual Contents option unchecked, the template will be inserted in the current position of the cursor in the document.
- Replace placeholder content with your own custom content.
- Click Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.