Clients with websites created prior to April 22, 2019 (v1.0)
The content editor is equipped with preset templates to help you create attractive layouts for your pages without prior HTML knowledge. Templates are pre-defined, ready-made document page layouts with text formatting and styling as well as other elements.
Choose a content template for any of your pages by following these simple steps:
- Click on the Website tab at the top.
- Hover over Site Content and click on the page you wish to edit.
- Once you have located the page you wish to use a content template on, in the Body Content editor click the Template button.
- Select a template. If you leave the Replace Actual Contents option unchecked, the template will be inserted in the current position of the cursor in the document.
- Replace placeholder content with your own custom content.
- Click Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
Clients with websites created after April 22, 2019 (v2.0)
Changes to your website are made by logging into your cPanel account and then by using any HTML editor (example Dreamweaver, Notepad ++, etc). We're happy to help you make your changes. If you'd like us to help, please contact support. To learn more about the new version (2.0), click here.