Note: This is for advanced users only. Incorrect use of an iFrame may cause pages on your Website to not display properly.
Adding a Facebook "page plugin" allows you to attract and gain likes from your website. The page plugin enables the following:
- See how many people like the Page, and which of their friends like it, too.
- Read recent posts from the Page.
- Like the Page with one click, without needing to visit the Page.
To add a page plugin to your Website, follow these steps:
- Customize the parameters for your Facebook Page Plugin at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin
- When happy with the preview, scroll down and click Get Code.
- Click on the tab labeled "IFRAME". Select and copy this code (Ctrl + C on Windows or Command + C on Mac).
- Login to your VCG Portal.
- Click on Website > Site Content > and select the page from the drop down menu you wish to add your page plugin to (typically your home page).
- Scroll down to Body Content.
- Click on the Source icon in the menu bar.
- Paste the code in the appropriate location (Ctrl + V on Windows or Command + V on Mac).
- Click Save Changes.