You can customize how each customer pays for their products through your Customer Storefronts.
To access the Payment and Credit options:
- Click on Customers.
- On the Customer List page click on the name you'd like to edit.
- On the Customer detail page click the Payment and Credit tab on the left.
- You can then choose from the following Payment Method(s):
- Credit card payment only - Orders must be paid by credit card.
- On account - Orders are placed on customer's account.
- Credit card or on account - Customer has the option to have orders be pay by credit card or place on account.
Please note you, as the Store Owner, are responsible for both the accounting management and collection of monies for any purchases made "on account". We do not provide any accounting functionality or management of these purchases. They are, however, listed as "on account" as the payment method in your online Store reporting.
Sales or purchases made "on account" will result in any related sales fees or VCG wholesale vendor charges being charged to the credit card you have on file for you VCG services. We cannot authorize the shipment of any VCG wholesale vendor products without first receiving payment for the product by the Store Owner. Also, we cannot refund any sales fees or VCG wholesale vendor product charges for purchases made "on account" (unless the refund is requested due to an approved warranty or return policy issued by the VCG vendor).
Note: This feature is only available for customers subscribed to the online store prior to April 22nd, 2019.