If you’re looking at a map of the area with a list of vendors on the left:
- Check the corresponding check boxes of the vendor(s) you’d like to email.
- Click the Send Email link in the pop-out window.
- This will send an individual email string to each of the vendor(s) selected.
If you’re viewing a vendor profile:
- Click Send Email towards the top to email that vendor.
- The Send Email link on the left will go to the email address they’ve specified as their listing email. If the vendor opted into showing their contacts on their profile, you’ll see the option to email them in the upper-right of their profile.
FAQ Email Questions:
- If I email multiple vendors ("group email"), do they all receive their own email string? Yes, they will all receive their own email string. They are not notified of the other vendor(s) you've emailed.
- Can I attach files in the emails I send through SignsearchPRO? Yes you can! The files are restricted to a maximum of 24MB each and all potentially harmful file types are restricted.
- Do I need to adjust my email hosting settings to utilize the email feature in SignsearchPRO? No. You can think of the email feature simply as another email client (just like Outlook). Your email hosting will remain the same, but you'll be able to view and respond to emails from SignsearchPRO.
- Can I utilize email through SignsearchPRO as a sales tool for my company? No, sales solicitations are not permitted within our emailing system.
- Are there any additional costs or fees to utilize email within SignsearchPRO? No, there aren't. SignsearchPRO is free to use unless you require additional storage space per month.