As a vendor, you can add “additional insured” or “certificates of insurance” documents. If you'd like to add a general certificate of insurance for your company's profile, click here to learn how. If you'd like to add additional insurance documents for specific vendors within your PRO network, proceed with the following instructions.
First, let’s go over some specifics, then we'll go over the steps of how to upload and access these files:
- Vendors can only provide additional insurance documents for PRO vendors within their network. If you’re unsure of how to build your network, click here.
- You will need to specify an expiration date for these certificates as well (we’ll discuss how to in this user guide). You will be notified via email when the expiration date is nearing.
- You will be able to view all of your additional insurance documents from your PRO Network tab (again, we’ll discuss this furthermore in this user guide).
Now let’s discuss how you can upload these additional insurance documents:
- Click on the SignsearchPRO tab at the top.
- Click on the SignsearchPRO Network link below the SignsearchPRO header (remember, you can only upload additional insurance certificates to vendors within your network).
- You will then be presented with a list of your Network Connections. To add additional insurance certificates, click on the Plus symbol within the COI column on the row of the company you’d like to add it to. Note that you can only have two COI's uploaded per vendor. If you already have two files uploaded, you will not see this plus symbol until one is removed.
- Drag and drop the file or click to browse for it on your computer.
- Add a certificate expiration date.
- Click Submit.
Once you’ve uploaded these certificates, you can then view them:
- While viewing your network connections (see steps 1-2 above), click the Paper icon on the Company that you’d like to view the certificates for.
- You’ll then be presented with a screen showing a thumbnail of the certificate and the expiration date.
- To view or download the certificate, simply click the down arrow on the thumbnail.
- You can also delete this certificate at this time.