When a customer purchases printable products through the Design Tool, you as the producer of these products will need to download the high resolution artwork for the submitted design from your Stores Order page. All customer artwork will download as a high resolution PDF.
To ensure that fonts render properly in your design software, you may need to download the Designer Font Package, found here.
To download a high resolution artwork PDF:
- Click on Stores > Orders > Orders List.
- Find the order you wish to retrieve the artwork for and click the View icon to display the Order Details.
- Locate the product you wish to print and click on the link labeled Click here to retrieve a high resolution PDF of this design.
- A new window will open with a preview of the customer artwork. Click the disk icon to save the high resolution PDF to a local drive.
- Select a destination folder, enter a unique name your PDF, and click Save to save the high resolution PDF file.