When an Online Store order is completed, you will want to update the orders shipping info whether they pickup or you shipped out.
You will first need to login into your myVCG account:
- Login at myVCG.com
How to update Store Order Status:
- Click on Stores.
- Hover over Orders and click on Order List.
- Find the order you wish to retrieve the artwork for and click the View icon to display the Order Details.
- Click on the Shipping Details icon below
- Update the tracking number, date shipped, and status
- Click the blue Save shipment button at the bottom.
This will update the order status for you.
While viewing an order in your Online Store, the following Order Statuses may appear:
New: Brand new order
Back Ordered: Ready to ship product or not in stock and waiting for new inventory
Needs Approval: Waiting to hear back from the customer that the artwork is approved and ready to be printed
In production: Order has been released to production and is being manufactured/printed
Delayed: This status can be used for many things, if the order is actually the delayed in prodction or you have not heard back from the client on approval, etc.
Shipped: Order has been shipped out to customer
Picked up: Customer has come to pickup order in person
Completed: Order is completed, nothing further to do
Void: Customer or Store cancelled order
Deleted: Deleted Store order from orders list
Test: Used to designate a test order