You can elect to use your own Paypal account to process orders. To use your Paypal account send your API Username, API Password and Signature to your support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add the option to your site.
Please follow this guide to obtain your Paypal credentials - Paypal Guide (you must have a Paypal Business account)
Or follow these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal Business account.
- Click the My Account button in the upper right corner.
- Click the Profile and Settings tab. If you haven't already done so, you need to verify your account before requesting API credentials.
- Click My Selling Tools and click to update the API Access under Selling Online.
- Click Request API credentials.
- Click Request API signature.
- Click Agree and Submit.
- Copy and paste the API username, password, and signature and provide it via email to email@example.com.
Please allow up to three (3) business days for your request to be completed by your VCG support team. NOTE: Adding a Paypal option to your website does not guarantee its use - it requires your customer(s) have a Paypal account. If you'd like to use your own Stripe Payment Gateway or Authorize.net Payment Gateway instead, please click on the corresponding link: