Using the image-editing software of your choice your banner image must be created to fit one of five size requirements, including:
- 225 x 83px (Storefront and/or below left navigation)
- 225 x 177px (Storefront and/or below left navigation)
- 480 x 177px (Storefront only)
- 716 x 75px (Storefront or department page header)
- 716 x 264px (Storefront only)
There are six storefront layout options to select from, which uses a combination of the banner sizes listed above. Depending on the chosen layout, some will use two 225 x 83px banners (as pictured below) while others will have just one 225 x 177px banner in their place.
You can now add your custom Storefront banner image(s) within your VCG Portal. For instructions on adding the banner images, refer to the article "How to add store banners to specific logged in customers".
Once your custom banner image has been added, it will be included in your available banner images for any banner slot of the same size. For instructions on changing your Store's banner images, refer to the article "How to change your Store banner images".