Reports of Store activity can be viewed and downloaded through the VCG Portal.
To view a sales report of your Store's order activity:
- Click on Store > Reports.
- Select the Report Type. Selecting Detailed will show all transactions in the specified time frame. Summary will show only totals.
- Either use an Easy Date to process a report within one of several preset time frames or use Start Date and End Date to specify a custom time frame to use to process a report.
- Click Process Report. Your Sales Report will be created and appear below. You may then click Download Report to download an .xls file compatible with Microsoft Excel 97 and newer.
The data in the reports includes:
- Totals = total amount of invoice.
- Shipping = total amount of shipping charges.
- Taxes = total amount of tax charges.
- Subtotals = calculation based on (Totals – Shipping).
- CC Fees = total amount of credit card (merchant) processing fees.
- Sales Fees = total amount of VCG charged sales fees.
- Adjustments = any adjustments made to an order.
- Item Costs = wholesale cost of order (if applicable).
- Proceeds = calculation based on (Total – Shipping – Tax - CC Fees – Sales Fees – Adjustments – Item Costs).
If your order does have sales tax associated with it, the deposit that is made into your account will be Proceeds + the tax.