The DYO Tool component of your Store makes it easy for your customers to save and load their created designs at any time. This feature allows your customers to work in their design in separate sessions, picking up right where they left off, or reload designs from previously completed orders for repeat orders.
Save a design:
Follow these steps to save a design in the DYO Tool in your Store:
- Select a product from the DYO Online product types and choose a template or start from scratch by clicking DYO. This will launch the DYO Tool.
- When you're ready to save your design, click View Price/Details.
- Click the Save link.
- Provide a name for your design and enter your email address.
- Click Save Design.
The design will then be saved to your email address account, and can be loaded at any time by following the steps below. Saves do not occur automatically, so you must remember to save after making any changes you wish to keep.
Load a saved design:
Follow these steps to load a previously saved design in the DYO Tool in your Store:
- Access the DYO Tool through your Store by loading any DYO Online product with any starting template. This step is only to access the tool, the product selected here does not need to match the product on which your design was built. Saved designs are associated with a specific product, so loading a new design will automatically load the product on which it was originally built.
- When you're ready to load your design, click View Price/Details.
- Click the My Designs link.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Load Designs.
Your saved designs will be presented. Choose the appropriate design to load in the DYO Tool.