SignsearchPRO is designed specifically for large retail buyers and national sign companies to build and manage their own network of sign companies to complete specific project requirements throughout the US and Canada.
User activity in PRO is validated by contacting sign companies through PRO for specific, legitimate projects that have been setup in the Projects section of PRO.
The following actions are required for continued access to PRO:
- Using projects to communicate project specific bid opportunities to PRO sign contractors
- Closing out projects by awarding the project to a PRO sign contractor
- Managing your sign contractor PRO Network connections through PRO
The following actions are recommended for using PRO:
- Using search "by location" to build your own PRO Network of sign contractors
- Rating sign contractors on completed projects
- Sending communication to the specific contractor, through PRO, to inform them that they've been awarded the project
- Having all of your staff that are seeking to work with sign contractors setup as a user in your PRO company account
The following actions are prohibited in PRO:
- Contacting sign companies to support or maintain your own internal software or database
- Copying sign company profile data to support or maintain your own internal software or database
- Contacting sign companies through a "Search by Location" (My Network) for any purpose other than to build a PRO network (that is managed in PRO), or to link to a project that has been setup in PRO.
- Contacting sign companies to solicit the selling of equipment, supplies, or services of any kind
- Sharing PRO account logins among company users