SignsearchPRO is designed specifically for large retail buyers and national sign companies to build and manage their own network of sign companies within PRO to complete specific project requirements throughout the US and Canada.
User activity in PRO is validated by sending email communication to sign companies through PRO for specific, legitimate projects.
The following action is required for continued access to PRO:
- Using PRO to send email communication to sign contractors
The following actions are recommended for using PRO:
- Closing out projects by awarding the project to a PRO sign contractor
- Managing your sign contractor PRO Network connections through PRO
- Using search "by location" to build your own PRO Network of sign contractors
- Rating sign contractors on completed projects
- Sending communication to the specific contractor, through PRO, to inform them that they've been awarded the project
- Having all of your staff that are seeking to work with sign contractors set up as a user in your PRO company account
The following actions are prohibited in PRO:
- Contacting sign companies and requesting information to support or maintain your own internal software or database (including, but not limited to, contact information in bid request documents)
- Copying sign company profile data to support or maintain your own internal software or database
- Contacting sign companies to solicit the selling of equipment, supplies, or services of any kind
- Sharing PRO account logins among company users