Clients with websites created prior to April 22, 2019 (v1.0)
While the use of Flash is not highly recommended for various reasons, it's functionality is supported.
To add a flash file to your Website, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Website tab at the top.
- Hover over Site Content and select the page you wish to add your flash file to from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to Body Content and place your cursor in Content Editor where you would like your flash image to reside.
- Click on the Flash icon in the menu bar.
- Enter the URL location of your Flash file.
- Enter the Height and Width of your Flash image.
- Click OK to add Flash to your page.
- Click Save Changes.
Clients with websites created after April 22, 2019 (v2.0)
Changes to your website are made by logging into your cPanel account and then by using any HTML editor (example Dreamweaver, Notepad ++, etc). We're happy to help you make your changes. If you'd like us to help, please contact support. To learn more about the new version (2.0), click here.