Clients with websites created prior to April 22, 2019 (v1.0)
While the use of Flash is not highly recommended for various reasons, it's functionality is supported.
To add a flash file to your Website, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Website tab at the top.
- Hover over Site Content and select the page you wish to add your flash file to from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to Body Content and place your cursor in Content Editor where you would like your flash image to reside.
- Click on the Flash icon in the menu bar.
- Enter the URL location of your Flash file.
- Enter the Height and Width of your Flash image.
- Click OK to add Flash to your page.
- Click Save Changes.
Clients with websites created after April 22, 2019 (v2.0)
Due to restricted access to web files, changes to your website are made by VCG Support staff.
Your Website Services subscription includes 3 complimentary support incidences (tickets) per year (unused support incidences cannot carry over from one year to the next). Additional standard support tickets can be purchased for $50 per incident. Non-standard support incidents can be purchased at $100 per hour, tallied in 30-minute increments.
To request changes to your website, please contact VCG support.