Well, outside of the fact that using projects offers you a wide range of powerful collaboration, project tracking and communication tools, creating a project in PRO takes less than 15 seconds.
Using projects also allows you to
- easily locate project specific communication
- provide a list of sign contractors you contacted to bid the project
- keep track of bids received
- collaborate on a project with your colleagues
- organize, find and sort projects you're activity working on
- archive completed projects to minimize clutter and free up storage
- award projects so that you can easily identify contractors you're worked with before
- and so much more
PRO users also validate their access to the deep contractor data by bringing legitimate, specific projects to our advertisers, the likes of which are the driving force behind all this cool stuff. Sure, you can use the basic Search functionality, but you're really missing out on what PRO is really good at... saving you time and making money.