You can clone or duplicate the standard products within your online store to add more customization to the products. This article will cover how to add variations to cloned Ready to Ship (RTS) products with Variations.
- Click on Store.
- Hover over Products and click on Your RTS Products.
- Click on Edit beside the product you'd like to add variations to. Note: There are two types of RTS products. Standard Product and Product with Variations. You will only be able to add variations to RTS products that were initially created with Variations. If you'd like to create a new RTS product with Variations, please visit our How to create new RTS Product user guide. If the product has variations, it'll have a symbol indicating that within the Var Column.
- Click on the Variations tab. Note: You can add any variations that you'd like, included but not limited to sizes, lamination, stock, color, etc.
- Click the Edit button beside the Type variation within the top section.
- Click on the Variation Items tab.
- Add your variation under the Name/Title column. If you need to add more than one variation, click the Add Item Row button.
- Once the variations are added, click the Save button.
- Now that your variations are created, you'll want to combine them within the product. Click on the Create Combinations button.
- You'll want to check these three boxes: Append Parent Title, Append Parent SKU, and also the check box at the top of the list that automatically checks all of your new variations.
- Click Save.
- It will then pop up another save screen, if you'd like to make any adjustments to the title and/or SKU of these variations, you can do so now (and you can always update it later). Once this information is correct, click Save.
- You can now adjust this variations price, description, image, etc by clicking on the new combination within the combinations list at the bottom. If you have any questions about what these fields are within this new page, please visit our How to Edit Created Product user guide.
You will first need to login into your myVCG account:
- Login at myVCG.com