You will first need to login into your SignsearchPRO account:
- Login at pro.signsearch.com
Two factor authentication, also known as 2FA, is an extra layer of security that is known as "multi factor authentication". This requires not only a password and username, but also another type of verification. In SignsearchPRO's case, it'll be an SMS text message that will be sent to the user's mobile phone. This will confidently verify your users' identity and add another layer of protection to your company's PRO data. If you'd like to learn more about the security already in place for your data, click here for more information.
How to enable two factor authentication:
- Click on Admin at the top.
- Click on the Settings & Preferences tab on the left.
- Click the Application Settings section to expand it.
- Check the Two Factor Authentication box.
- Click the Update Settings & Preferences button at the bottom.
Important: The users in your company will need to have their mobile phone number within their user account for this to work. Click here to learn how to update the mobile numbers for all of your users. Or, click here to learn how each user can update this themselves.