IMPORTANT: Requiring 2FA from the Admin page requires all users in your company to have a mobile phone number within their Account. If enabled at the Users level, they can choose to use SMS notification or an Authenticator Application click here to learn more.
How to enable two factor authentication for all users:
- Click on the Local category at the top.
- Click on the Admin option.
- Click on the Settings & Preferences tab on the left.
- Click the Application Settings section to expand it.
- Check the Two Factor Authentication box.
- Click the Update Settings & Preferences button at the bottom. Now, every time your users log in they'll receive a verification code via text to the mobile number in their account.