Prior to this change, VCG could play the role of "middleman" for orders placed in your online Store for products sold by any of the following wholesale vendors:
- Bowman Displays (www.bowmandisplays.com)
- Lyle Signs (www.lylesigns.com)
- Mark Bric (www.markbric.com)
- Orbus (www.orbusinc.com)
- RG Sign Supply (www.rgsignsupply.com)
- United Visual (www.uvpinc.com)
- Business Card Service (BCSI) (www.bcsinet.com)
- Digital Print Solutions (DPS) (www.digital-print-solutions.com)
- Sign Master (www.signmaster.com)
With this change to the program, VCG will no longer play a role in facilitating orders placed in your online Store for products sold by any of these wholesale vendors. If you'd like to continue to offer these valued products, you need to:
- Decide which products you'd like represented, and
- Decide if you'd like to update any pricing
We value the relationship we've had with these wholesale vendors and invite you to contact them to inquire about wholesale pricing, shipping information, account setup, and any other information you'd like to know.
Information about pricing
If you're satisfied with the pricing that you're currently selling wholesale vendor products at, there's nothing you need to do. Here's an article on how you can look up and/or manage pricing in your Store.
Please remember that VCG plays no role in pricing of products, including your cost for any wholesale vendor products.
Information about wholesale vendors with catalog products
Should you elect to offer wholesale vendor products under the "Ready to Ship" departments (any product that is "ready to ship", aka a catalog product and not a Design Online product is a Ready to Ship, or RTS product), you must agree to purchase the product directly from the wholesale vendor or one of their authorized distributors. All images and product information is the copyright of the respective manufacturer.
- You must contact the wholesale vendor to request information about setting up an account
- You are responsible for payment, made directly to the wholesale vendor or their authorized reseller
- VCG has not made any prior pricing arrangements with these vendors, and your wholesale cost is established directly with the wholesale vendor
- You must establish your own selling prices, and review any pricing changes in your online Store