Email communication through PRO is a requirement for using PRO. Once you initiate the email from within SignsearchPRO any communication through the email string will populate and be accessible within SignsearchPRO, and any reply will also be sent to your local email client (ex Outlook or Gmail).
Replying to an email from the email tab:
- Click on the Email tab at the top.
- If the email you're replying to is linked to a specific project, it'll be under the Your Project Emails tab. If wasn't linked to a specific project, it'll be in the Your Other Emails tab.
- You can use the filtering option in the top right to easily find the email you're looking for.
- Once you find the email you'd like to reply to, click on the binoculars icon to view the email.
- Click the Reply link in the top right.
- Type out your reply to the email and click the Reply button at the bottom.
Replying to an email from the projects tab:
- Navigate to the project you'd like to reply to by clicking on the Projects tab at the top, then click the View Project button. Note you can use the search or filtering options to easily find the project you're looking for.
- Click on the Email tab on the left.
- Click on the binocular icon to view the email.
- Click the Add a new reply link in the top right.
- Type out your reply and click the Add Reply button at the bottom.
Again, any replies you get from vendors will also be sent to your local email client (ex Outlook or Gmail). From there, you can respond using your email client if you'd like.