Email communication through PRO is a requirement for using PRO. Once you initiate the email from within SignsearchPRO any communication through the email string will populate and be accessible within SignsearchPRO, and any reply will also be sent to your local email client (ex Outlook or Gmail).
Sending email from a specific Project for a service request:
The power of PRO comes from the ability to work from within your project. A project might include a survey, permit, installation, service or more. Follow these steps to initiate an email for a certain project:
- Navigate to the project you'd like to send an email out for by clicking on the Projects tab at the top, then click the View Project button. Note you can use the search or filtering options to easily find the project you're looking for.
- Click on the Search tab to search for a vendor.
- Ensure your search criteria is correct and then click the Search button.
- Use the filtering option in the upper right to narrow down your search results if needed.
- Check on the vendor(s) you'd like to email. Once you have them checked, hover over the Envelope icon and click on the Email List link.
- Important: For this email to be linked to this project, you must ensure the "Link this email to a project?" check box remains checked. At that time you can verify that it's linked to the correct Client, Location, and project. Also, if you're emailing out a request for bid, you'll want to ensure the "Add recipient(s) to project bid queue?" box remains checked as well.
- Ensure all of the information within this form is correct prior to sending it. To send it, simply click the Send button at the bottom.
- You can then click on the Emails tab at the top, and select the Your Project Emails tab on the left to view these. Or, if you're in the project, you can view the emails within the Email tab on the left.