No, anyone can use the online designer on your online store and place an order. Once they place the order, they will have an option to either sign in or "continue as guest".
Articles in this section
- How to create a new Design Your Own (DYO) product (Video)
- How to set prices for Design Your Own (DYO) products
- How to clone (duplicate/copy) a DYO product
- How to adjust pricing for "lock order quantity" Design Your Own (DYO) products
- How to save and load customer designs through the Design Your Own (DYO) tool
- How to activate or deactivate a Design Your Own (DYO) product design template (Video)
- How to add a custom font to DYO products
- How to set in-store pickup option for a DYO product
- How to use the Online Designer on my website (Video)
- What apparel (wearables) is available for screen printing using the Design Online tool?