When your customers provide us with personal information or place an order, it's done through a secure server. One of today's most advanced security systems - Secure Socket Layers (SSL) - encrypts all information they provide before sending it to our own server. Only when it reaches the Online Stores' servers is their information decrypted.
Articles in this section
- How to manage product pricing
- How do payments work for the Online Store
- How to create a link to your Store
- How do I get started with an Online Store?
- How to activate or deactivate (add or remove) a product
- How to do a mass update of product pricing
- How to provide your own shipping information for your Store
- How do I add existing customers to my Online Store?
- How is shipping calculated on my store?
- How will customers find my Online Store?