When your customers provide us with personal information or place an order, it's done through a secure server. One of today's most advanced security systems - Secure Socket Layers (SSL) - encrypts all information they provide before sending it to our own server. Only when it reaches the Online Stores' servers is their information decrypted.
Articles in this section
- How to provide product updates (for Catalog Providers)
- How to manage product pricing
- How do payments work for the Online Store
- How to activate or deactivate (add or remove) a product (Video)
- How to do a mass update of product pricing (Video)
- How to provide your own shipping information for your Store (Video)
- How is shipping calculated on my store?
- How long can I be idle within the MyVCG portal before it times out?
- How does sales tax work for online sales?
- How do I edit the Terms & Conditions page?