Reports can also be downloaded in Microsoft Excel format for importing into most popular accounting programs. Consult your accounting program for how to import spreadsheet data (for field mapping).
Click here to learn how to view your sales reports on store orders.
The data in the reports includes:
- Totals = total amount of invoice.
- Shipping = total amount of shipping charges.
- Taxes = total amount of tax charges.
- Subtotals = calculation based on (Totals – Shipping).
- CC Fees = total amount of credit card (merchant) processing fees.
- Sales Fees = total amount of VCG charged sales fees.
- Adjustments = any adjustments made to an order.
- Item Costs = wholesale cost of order (if applicable).
- Proceeds = calculation based on (Total – Shipping – Tax - CC Fees – Sales Fees – Adjustments – Item Costs).