If your image is not uploading to the Online Design Tool, the Flash Player you are using might need to be upgraded to the latest version. Please reinstall the Flash Player Plugin from Adobe.
If you have the latest version and it is still not working, it could be a faulty flash player. Please follow these steps below to re-install.
Remove the Faulty Flash Player
For Windows users, try the following to remove the faulty player and install the latest version:
- Download the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller:
Windows: uninstall_flash_player.exe (181 KB)
- Save the file to your system, choosing a location where you can find it (for example, your desktop).
- Quit all running applications, including all Internet Explorer or other browser windows, AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, or other Messengers. Check the Windows system tray carefully to make certain no applications are still running which might possibly use Flash Player.
- Click Start > Run.
- Type cmd in the Open field.
- Click OK.
- In the command window, navigate to the folder the uninstall_flash_player.exe file was saved to (if it was saved to your desktop, this is done by typing cd desktop and then pressing enter) and then type:
- Press Enter.
- Restart your computer.
- Reinstall the Flash Player Plugin from Adobe.
Are You Still Having Trouble with the Flash Player?
If you followed the instructions above and still have trouble with the Flash player, please consult the following websites:
Troubleshoot Adobe Flash Player installation for Windows
Troubleshoot Adobe Flash Player for Intel-based Macs
Troubleshooting Adobe Flash Player for Linux and Solaris
Is the Problem Unrelated to the Flash Player?
If you believe the problem is not related to the Flash player, please contact VCG's Client Support team using the Support Request Form. You may also search other KB articles in the VCG Client Support Portal.