Every local company on the Visual Communications Group, Inc. ("VCG") Network and Signsearch Directory has a profile in our Feedback Forum.
Responding to Feedback:
The company about whom Feedback is given is provided an opportunity to reply (or rebut) one time within the Feedback Forum. The reply will be shown directly below the original Feedback item. After a reply is submitted, that particular Feedback "topic" is closed and no further submissions are allowed. Please remember that any reply that is posted will be both permanent and public, so be sure to submit only what is fair and factual. Visual Communications Group (VCG) reserves the right to remove any comment we deem inappropriate or offensive.
To reply to a Feedback item:
- From the "Buyer Feedback" tab on your detailed profile, click on the specific Feedback comment to which you wish to post a reply.
- In the now expanded "window", click on the "reply to this comment" link.
- Enter your login information and submit your reply.
Receiving negative Feedback is never pleasant, particularly if you feel that it was unwarranted. If the comments submitted violate our Feedback Policy, you can request that the Feedback item be removed. However, a simple belief that a comment is untrue or undeserved is not a valid reason for removal.
To maintain the integrity of our Feedback Forum, submitted items will not be removed based on subjective reasoning. All comments posted in the Feedback Forum are based on an individual's perception of a specific buying experience with a company listed on our Network.
If you've received negative Feedback, here are a few suggestions:
- Contact the author and attempt to resolve whatever issues may have prompted their negative Feedback, and then request that they retract their comments. When Feedback is withdrawn by an author it will no longer be displayed and the low rating (1-5 stars) associated with it will no longer count towards your overall Buyer Rating.
- Post a professional reply to the comment that explains the situation from your perspective, including outlining any discrepancies you see in the author's comments.
To learn more about VCG's Feedback forum, click on any of the "Feedback Policy" links on the above referenced sites, or use these links provided for your convenience:
About our Feedback Forum
Feedback Policy and Rules